Members of QEII National Trust have the opportunity to vote for two directors for a three year term, effective 1 April 2010.
Voting for Directors of QEII National Trust
Ballot Papers and Candidate Profiles for those who have been nominated to stand for the 2010 election for Directors of QEII National Trust have been posted to Trust Members.
Voting closes at 5pm Monday 8 March 2010.
Ballot Papers must be received by the Chief Executive, QEII National Trust, no later than this date.
Published 12 February 2010
Key dates are:
- November 2009 Members will receive a call for nominations by post.
Download a Nomination Form (Word 255KB)
Download the Rules of the QEII National Trust (PDF 79KB)
- 31 December 2009 Financial members intending to vote must ensure subscriptions are paid
- 5pm, 15 January 2010 Closing date for nominations
- 12 February 2010 Ballot papers and voting forms posted to members on the electoral roll
- 5pm, 8 March 2010 Voting closes
- 29 March 2010 Results announced
Published 19 November 2009