QEII National Trust covenantors and members
Special prices on Steel & Tube products
Call 0800 800 9473 to talk to one of Steel & Tube’s sales consultants today
The National Trust and Steel & Tube are working together to help covenantors protect nature and heritage on their land.
Steel & Tube has made special prices available to National Trust covenantors and members through its national branch network.
Steel & Tube is a proud part of the fabric of rural New Zealand. For over 80 years its Hurricane fence lines have crossed the width and breadth of New Zealand. And now, Steel & Tube is supporting the work of the National Trust by offering special prices and offers on Hurricane products to National Trust covenantors and members.
Steel & Tube’s sponsorship is directly helping the National Trust to continue growing the network of protected places throughout New Zealand.
Call 0800 800 9473 and talk to one of Steel & Tube's sales consultants to access:
- the renowned range of Hurricane rural products (now 80 years strong)
- New Zealand-made wire and gates
- Steel & Tube’s full range of 40,000 line items encompassing:
- rural fencing, steel and stainless steel pipe, tube, bar, valves and fittings
- roofing and drainage systems
- special prices available to you locally from your closest Steel & Tube branch.
Stock pick-up and delivery
Steel & Tube has stock available for local pick-up from its national network of 48 branches and distribution centres.
Steel & Tube delivers nationwide.
Steel & Tube has dedicated rural and steel product sales personnel.
Steel & Tube is a New Zealand-owned business, listed in the NZX top 50 companies.
It has been proudly supporting rural business for over 60 years.
How to order by phone or email
By phone - 0800 800 9473
1. Identify yourself as a QEII National Trust covenantor or member
2. Give your QEII covenant number OR membership number
3. Place your order
4. Steel & Tube will:
- confirm your preferred pick-up/delivery options and timeframes (product availability and freight options differ by location)
- confirm you preferred payment options (have card details handy if you intend paying by eftpos, credit card, or farm card)
- take your name, address and phone number
- give you a sales order number (use this number if you want to track your order).
By email - email@example.com
1. In the subject line put the words 'QEII order' followed by your covenant or membership number.
2. At the top of your email message type your full name, address and phone number
3. Set out your order
- state quantities
- say if you want to pick up the order or have it delivered (Steel & Tube will provide delivery costs)
- give your preferred pick-up/delivery date (Steel & Tube will let you know if they can meet you date or if there may be a delay)
4. Ask for a sales order number (use this number if you want to track your order)
5. Steel & Tube will reply to your email within 24 hours.
Pick-up/deliver is from the Steel & Tube branch closest to you.
If the products you want are not available locally, Steel & Tube will arrange to deliver them to your local branch. Delivery is charged to all other locations, based on the distance from your local Steel & Tube branch to your delivery point.
You can pay:
- at your local branch before pick-up using cash, cheque, eftpos, credit card, or farm card
- over the phone when ordering using your farm card or credit card (Note that all credit card payments incur a standard, additional 2% charge to cover bank fees)
- by internet banking—use your sales order number as the reference. (You cannot pick-up or take delivery until the bank has processed your payment.)
Download PDF of this page